REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND OUR TRAINING:
- • Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Our training is very physically intensive. Trainees must be physically and mentally fit to attend 2 intense hot yoga sessions and several hours of training per day.
- Must come into the program with an open mind and willingness to learn.
- 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training has additional requirements – please ask for more details.
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM:
Week 1: Receive your course binder.
You will learn how to organize the binder into the following categories:
- Teaching Methods/Techniques
- Asanas (Poses) – organized by general properties
- Yoga Philosophy/History
- Circuit Training
Week 1-6: Receive handouts/workbook/ reading materials.
- Receive course materials and organize your binder.
- By the end of week 6, you’ll be equipped with broad general yoga and circuit training knowledge. This does not make you an expert on yoga – RYT200 instruction will give you a solid knowledge base to build on.
- Think of RYT200 as an undergraduate degree in yoga. Getting certified as RYT200 is not the end of your journey, it’s the beginning. As teachers and graduates of YTT programs, we continue to learn new things every day.
• 180 Hours Training Hours at Arrichion
Estimated 180 hours will be spent during the 6 weekends of training (plus weekly homework).
• 50 Hours Post-training/Research/Externship Hours
After the last day of training, you’ll receive series of projects/research/assignments to complete before you attain your RYT200 certification.
Please note: Internship/Teaching positions at Arrichion are not guaranteed. This is why we offer a general training that can be applied outside Arrichion